• Platanos: Our Lady of the Castle Fair on August 15.
• Xirokampos: Fair of St. Fanourios on August 27. Includes grape stomping reenactment.
• Agia Marina: On July 17 the patron saint of the island capital (St. Marina) is celebrated.
• Gourna: Reenactment of traditional threshing; complimentary traditional dishes and wine are offered, while you experience the atmosphere of a genuine Leros feast.
• Drymonas: The Drymonas fair takes place in August on the beach with the same name, including local cuisine festival with plenty of wine, food and dancing, as well as sounds of traditional and folk music.
• Pandeli: In September the Trawl and Fisherman Fair takes place, where of course there will be plenty of fresh fish.
• Alinda: Organized during the first ten days of August, the “Alintia” are marine sport competitions. In the evening there are various music events. Wine – Viticulture Fair: takes place in August, with plenty of wine and dance to the sounds of traditional and folk music.
• Theatrical performances at the Lakki Theater, by the Leros Theatre Group
• Cultural events with traditional dances and songs by the “Artemis” cultural association of Leros.
For more information visit www.leros.gr